Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Wermus Fernando <fe...@xlnet.net.ar> on 2003/09/30 20:25:24 UTC

Stream generator

I've developed a client (javascript xmlhttp) and two webservices: one
developed with axis and another developed with cocoon.

We have to make a choice, and I wanna ask you what you think it's better. We
suppoused that like our project is with EJB + Cocoon, it will be natural
incorporate the web services, parsing the soap messages to our project. But
there's many things that we have to do by hand like wsdl file, parse soap
message, etc.

Besides, I have a doubt about http headers coming from the client, because
the stream generator doesn´t show it.

Bye!