Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com> on 2013/02/26 22:57:53 UTC

New committer: Radhika Puthiyetath

Hi folks:

The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache CloudStack
has asked Radhika Puthiyetath to become a committer and we are pleased to
announce that she has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since
there is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should
enable better productivity.

Please join me in congratulating Radhika.

--
Chiradeep
on behalf of the CloudStack PPMC

RE: New committer: Radhika Puthiyetath

Posted by Koushik Das <ko...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Radhika!

Posted by John Burwell <jb...@basho.com>.
Congratulations and welcome Rahika.

-John

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Radhika,

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.

Posted by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Radhika !! Keep up the tempo :)

Posted by Devdeep Singh <de...@citrix.com>.
Congratulations Radhika.

Regards,
Devdeep

Posted by Sanjay Tripathi <sa...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Radhika.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Grats.

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 03:27:53AM +0530, Chiradeep Vittal wrote:
> Hi folks:
>
> The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache CloudStack
> has asked Radhika Puthiyetath to become a committer and we are pleased to
> announce that she has accepted.
>
> Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since
> there is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should
> enable better productivity.
>
> Please join me in congratulating Radhika.
>
> --
> Chiradeep
> on behalf of the CloudStack PPMC

Congratulations Radhika!

--
Prasanna.,

Re: New committer: Radhika Puthiyetath

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.
Congratulation Radhika

Thanks
Animesh

Posted by Radhika Puthiyetath <ra...@citrix.com>.
Thank you all for the good wishes..

-Radhika

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013, at 03:57 PM, Chiradeep Vittal wrote:
> Please join me in congratulating Radhika.

Congrats, Radhika!

Best,

jzb
--