Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/19 20:35:50 UTC

Re: [Trinidad] Partial Page Rendering

BTW - user questions should be on the user list, not the myfaces
developer team list. This reply has been moved to the correct list.

How does trinidad "just knocks out all the page styling"?

I have seen many pages with custom CSS styles placed in the document
HEAD without any PPR issues. I personally have no issues with Trinidad
PPR with or without facelets.