Posted to dev@etch.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2009/01/16 10:16:12 UTC

Custom dispatch

Gang,
As I explained previously, I would like to hook on my own service
dispatcher, the guy that takes the message and figure out what method
to call, but it is really hard to follow the call sequence by looking
at the code. Pointers would be appreciated.

It seems to me that the proper hook would to replace the StubBase with
my own implementation of SessionMessage, but I might be climbing up
the wrong tree here... If that's the place, I can't figure out how the
StubBase implementation instance gets created. Since no
Class.newInstance() is being used, I dug up that everything is
triggered via the generated Main class, and it is somewhat tricky to
keep things separated...

I keep digging in this...

Cheers
Niclas

Re: Custom dispatch

Posted by scott comer <sc...@cisco.com>.
there is an architecture picture in the documentation section of the
wiki. check it out.

there is no documentation describing specifically what you need to do,
but we can
perhaps educate you by writing one. would you care to collaborate like that?

scott out