Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@apache.org> on 2017/11/03 15:46:22 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache OpenMeetings 4.0.0 released

The Apache OpenMeetings project is pleased to announce
the release of Apache OpenMeetings 4.0.0.
The release is available for download from
http://openmeetings.apache.org/downloads.html

Apache OpenMeetings provides video conferencing, instant messaging, white board,
collaborative document editing and other groupware tools using API
functions of the Red5 Streaming Server for Remoting and Streaming.

Release 4.0.0, provides following improvements:
  * Room White board is rewritten to use HTML5 instead of Flash
  * All Audio/Video components were rewritten using Apache Flex
  * Bunch of automatic tests were written, code was cleaned-up and simplified
  * outdated SMSlib was removed from the dependencies
  * RTL in room is improved
  * swftool 3rd party tool is not required any more
  * OAuth authorization is fixed additional VK provider is added
  * language resources are minimized
  * performance is improved
Admin->Config
  * config keys are generalized
  * config types are introduced

Other fixes and improvements, 515 issues were fixed

Readme:
https://github.com/apache/openmeetings/blob/4.0.0RC2/README

Changelog:
https://www.apache.org/dist/openmeetings/4.0.0/CHANGELOG

List of fixed issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12312720&version=12324572

For more information on Apache Openmeeting please visit project home
page: http://openmeetings.apache.org

Apache OpenMeetings Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache OpenMeetings 4.0.0 released

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
All SIP instructions are here:
http://openmeetings.apache.org/voip-sip-integration.html
4.0.0 steps are slightly different

Upgrade should be flawless :))

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache OpenMeetings 4.0.0 released

Posted by Amaze Host <ja...@gmail.com>.
ok i will check and update.Thanks

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache OpenMeetings 4.0.0 released

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache OpenMeetings 4.0.0 released

Posted by Amaze Host <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache OpenMeetings 4.0.0 released

Posted by Robert Cooley <Ro...@gmx.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Please check openmeetings.log on server

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache OpenMeetings 4.0.0 released

Posted by Amaze Host <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache OpenMeetings 4.0.0 released

Posted by Robert Cooley <Ro...@gmx.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Alvaro!

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache OpenMeetings 4.0.0 released

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
Hello Maxim,

Posted by Amaze Host <ja...@gmail.com>.
Sorry,Please  i have  Another question, Is there any changes in the
integration of sip, and voip. Or the older guide for 3.1+  is ok?
Thanks for your patience.

Posted by Amaze Host <ja...@gmail.com>.
OK. Thank you

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache OpenMeetings 4.0.0 released

Posted by Amaze Host <ja...@gmail.com>.