Posted to fop-commits@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/05/25 16:26:50 UTC

[Xmlgraphics-fop Wiki] Update of "FOPNews" by JeremiasMaerki

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Xmlgraphics-fop Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JeremiasMaerki:
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/FOPNews

The comment on the change is:
News update

  This page describes the current status of the FOP developpment on a kind of monthly basis. See also the [http://xml.apache.org/fop/status.html FOP status].

  ''Note:'' The date of the next release (redesign) depends on progress made, so it is not possible to predict any dates. However, we think that at the current rate of progress we can start releasing again in the second half of 2005. See also [wiki:FOPProjectTasks FOPProjectTasks] and [wiki:FOPWorkEstimates FOPWorkEstimates].
+
+  * 24 May 2005
+    * Various improvements and fixes for markers and keeps (on all important FOs).
+
+  * 17 May 2005
+    * Footnotes are working.
+
+  * 13 May 2005
+    * The branch where we implemented the Knuth-style page breaking mechanism has been marged back into CVS HEAD. This means that we consider the new approach a success.
+
+  * 13 April 2005
+    * Most of the list functionality is implemented in Knuth style.

   * 4 April 2005
     * The basic framework for table layout with Knuth elements stands. See TableLayout for more info.