Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Nick Williams <ni...@nicholaswilliams.net> on 2013/07/07 23:17:02 UTC

Checkstyle Errors

At the beginning of this weekend there were about 400-500 Checkstyle errors. I have done a lot of cleanup over the weekend. Most Checkstyle errors have been resolved in all modules except Core. There are a handful that cannot be resolved for one reason or another and at some point I'll have to put it exceptions for them. Need to figure out how to do that.

Core had ~300 Checkstyle errors and now has 128. I don't have enough time before beta8 to resolve the rest of those.

Nick

Re: Checkstyle Errors

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
All right Nick!