Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Stephanie Thompson <fa...@drizzle.com> on 2002/05/29 01:48:48 UTC

Question

I am trying to locate a load balancing software architect and wondered if
you allowed for job posts on this list?  I realize that this is a user
group, but your group appears to be using the technology that we are seeking
some expertise in.  I have attached the job description for your review.  If
you think it is appropriate, I would like to post it.

Sincerely,

Stephanie Thompson
Sr. Technical Recruiter
fastfeet@drizzle.com
www.libra-networks.com
206-938-2447 office

SOFTWARE ARCHITECT/MANAGER
Job Code 02-ENG-160

We're looking for an expert with at least ten years of experience in system
software with emphasis on server load balancing and data center system
management. Ideal candidate will have a strong background in application
level load balancing, XML and SOAP. The successful candidate will be
responsible for server load balancing development within our new family of
enterprise-level networking equipment. This expert will define technical
direction and architecture for load balancing subsystems and address all
levels of load balancing including layer 7 content and leading edge web
services. This is a great opportunity for the right person to define
technical direction and, depending on the person's background and interests,
perhaps also lead a team of software developers through all phases of
product development. BSCS or equivalent minimum, MSCS desirable.