Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/03 18:22:32 UTC

Re: Jira gardening - Issue recommendations - please respond with disagreements

I would rather that we split ESME-175 into smaller tasks.

If we can drop IE6 support I am all for it :-)
We can add it again if someone requires it later.

/Anne

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com>.
It works mostly in IE7, I will sit down over the weekend and take a look at the last bugs.

/Anne

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.