Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Murray Cumming <mu...@usa.net> on 2000/12/04 09:29:31 UTC

Re: [Re: CVS compile: Invalid option -instances=static]

David_N_Bertoni@lotus.com wrote:
> Why don't you just delete that flag and see if it builds?  Or check the gcc
> documentation to see if there's mention of this option?

I tried removing "-instances=static" from the linux section of the
Makefile.incl files, and xerces-c seems to build and work OK. Does anybody
have any idea what "-instances=static" is meant to do? I can't find any
information on that option.

Murray Cumming
murrayc@usa.net
www.murrayc.com