Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Mark D. Hansen" <m....@verizon.net> on 2004/06/18 23:45:48 UTC

passing parameters to a deployed SOAP service via WSDD

Can I pass parameters to a service (for initialization) using the WSDD file?  If so how?

Here is my WSDD:

  <service name="GetAddrFromPO" style="message">
    <parameter name="className"
      value="com.javector.GetAddrFromPO"/>
    <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="onRequest" />
    <wsdlFile>/GetAddrFromPO.wsdl</wsdlFile>
  </service>
</deployment>

I'd like to pass initialization parameters to the instance of my class (com.javector.GetAddrFromPO) that is being deployed.

Thanks,

Mark

Re: passing parameters to a deployed SOAP service via WSDD

Posted by vh <st...@drexel.edu>.
Mark D. Hansen wrote:
One way to do this is passing through web.xml.  Check axis doc for how
to obtain the webcontext.  I don't know if there's a better way.