Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Helen Gao <hg...@tibco.com> on 2010/12/16 17:15:58 UTC

Error configuring Xerces 3.1.1

Hi.

I just installed Xerces-C++ 3.1.1 Source Distribution on Linux.  When I
run ./configure, I got some errors in config.log.  I will  some errors
below and attach  the original file.  Your input would be most
apprecaited.

conftest.c:11:28: ac_nonexistent.h: No such file or directory

conftest.cpp:81:39: CoreServices/CoreServices.h: No such file or
directory

Helen Gao

Senior Architect

TIBCO Software Inc.

Office:  +1 (516) 535-3633

Mobile:  +1 (516) 582-4943

RE: Error configuring Xerces 3.1.1

Posted by Helen Gao <hg...@tibco.com>.
Hi, Boris.

Thanks a lot for the prompt response.  It helped.

> When I run ./configure, I got some errors in config.log.
>
> conftest.c:11:28: ac_nonexistent.h: No such file or directory
>
> conftest.cpp:81:39: CoreServices/CoreServices.h: No such file or
> directory

This is normal as configure performs various tests and some of them
are expected to fail on some platforms. If you see no errors in
STDERR and the script existed with 0, then everything went fine.

Boris

--
Boris Kolpackov, Code Synthesis
http://codesynthesis.com/~boris/blog