Posted to marketing@openoffice.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> on 2014/07/04 22:23:04 UTC

Re: Apache@ OSCON question

On 30/06/2014 Kay Schenk wrote:
> 200 buttons were ordered and Melissa has received them and will be
> taking them on to OSCON.

It's very good to finally have some merchandising items updated.

> Here is the link to the WackyButtons "product" if anyone wants to reuse
> this 1" design --
> http://www.wackybuttons.com/preview.php?display=show&dc1=3718704

Looks good, and an easy task (for someone on the marketing list?) would
be to add "Apache OpenOffice" externally, so that we have both the logo
and name in the circle.

> Melissa took a picture, in gull formation, of some of the buttons which
> I'd like to upload somewhere along with this ordering information, but I
> need some guidance from the marketing folks on location.

Please upload it somewhere. We have
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Art/Resources and
http://www.openoffice.org/marketing/art/index.html ; both are very
outdated, but we must start somewhere...

> Thanks to all who helped make this little project for OSCON a reality.

Thank you for taking care of this. Remember that we can allocate a
budget from the events budget to reimburse you, just give details here
for lazy consensus.

Regards,
   Andrea.