Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Vijaya Kumar <vi...@businex.com> on 2001/09/29 08:56:13 UTC

DOM Interface build

Where can I get the dom interface binaries org.w3c.dom.

org.w3c.dom.css
org.w3c.dom.events
org.w3c.dom.smil
org.w3c.dom.stylesheets
org.w3c.dom.svg
org.w3c.dom.traversal
org.w3c.dom.views

I have downloaded the Java  binding (*.java ) files. but when I try to compile these interfaces I get

"org.w3c.dom.smil"  is not a package
"org.w3c.dom.smil.ElementTimeControl" is not found in classpath error

Thanx

Re: DOM Interface build

Posted by Thierry Kormann <tk...@ilog.fr>.
On Saturday 29 September 2001 08:56, Vijaya Kumar wrote:
> Where can I get the dom interface binaries org.w3c.dom.
>
> org.w3c.dom.css
> org.w3c.dom.events
> org.w3c.dom.smil
> org.w3c.dom.stylesheets
> org.w3c.dom.svg
> org.w3c.dom.traversal
> org.w3c.dom.views
>
> I have downloaded the Java  binding (*.java ) files. but when I try to
> compile these interfaces I get
>
> "org.w3c.dom.smil"  is not a package
> "org.w3c.dom.smil.ElementTimeControl" is not found in classpath error

Batik provides those classes (and source files). Otherwise, get the Java
bindings of the DOM API on the W3C website.

 http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/REC-DOM-Level-2-Core-20001113/java-binding.zip

Thierry.

Re: DOM Interface build

Posted by Vincent Hardy <vi...@sun.com>.
Vijaya,

What are you trying to compile and which Batik dowload are you using?
I am able to compile the Batik code base from the repository, so I
guess you are using something else. Thanks for letting us know.
Vincent.