Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jamie Bisotti <jb...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/18 21:51:37 UTC

Property substitution in XDoc file

Is it possible to get property substitution in an XDoc file?  For
example, in my xdocs directory, I have a navigation.xml file.  I'd
like to do the following, so that my site will reflect which
CruiseControl build built it:
<project>
    <links>
    </links>
    <menu name="Foo">
    </menu>
    <footer>
    </footer>
</project>

where 'label' is a property passed in by CruiseControl.

Is this doable?

--
Jamie Bisotti
Software Engineer

Re: Property substitution in XDoc file

Posted by Jamie Bisotti <jb...@gmail.com>.
Oops!  Looks like http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPXDOC-140 means it
isn't doable.  Should have searched JIRA first.  Sorry.

--
Jamie Bisotti
Software Engineer