Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Daniel Ruggeri <DR...@primary.net> on 2010/12/04 16:56:06 UTC

STATUS proposal for 2.2.x

Good day, all;
    I would appreciate it if a committer could spare a moment to patch
the 2.2 STATUS file to include this as a proposal (a +1 would be really
great, too). For reference, the patch is also attached. The trunk patch
was applied in r1039304.

Daniel Ruggeri

Re: STATUS proposal for 2.2.x

Posted by Sander Temme <sc...@apache.org>.
On Dec 4, 2010, at 9:56 AM, Daniel Ruggeri wrote:

> Good day, all;
>   I would appreciate it if a committer could spare a moment to patch the 2.2 STATUS file to include this as a proposal (a +1 would be really great, too). For reference, the patch is also attached. The trunk patch was applied in r1039304.

Committed in r1043835.  Haven't reviewed it.

S.

--
Sander Temme
sctemme@apache.org