Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Nils Leßmann <ni...@students.uni-mannheim.de> on 2002/12/22 15:06:42 UTC

How to use id from authentication-fw in xsp

Hi!

I need to use the username in my xsp’s but it seems I’m not able to
access it. I use the following line to get the username:

<sunshine:getxml context="sunRise" path="/authentication/ID"/>

This works if for example I want to display the current username
somewhere. But when using it in my xsp the tag is not evaluated – I
guess because the sunshine-transformer works on it after the xsp has
run. But how can I get the ID in my xsp?

Regards, Nils