Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jamie Jackson <my...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/02 17:29:12 UTC

Descriptions of Stock Archetypes?

Hi,

Are the stock archetypes documented somewhere? I'm wondering how one
normally chooses an archetype for a given project.

Thanks,
Jamie

Re: Descriptions of Stock Archetypes?

Posted by Jamie Jackson <my...@gmail.com>.
Oh, yeah, that is what I was looking for, thanks! Just seeing the directory
structure is very helpful.

Jamie

Posted by Jamie Jackson <my...@gmail.com>.
Hmm, I saw that, but didn't get a lot out of it. I guess the only way to get
any more detail is to try them...

Thanks,
Jamie

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.