Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/20 20:30:32 UTC

[VOTE] Massimo Lusetti as PMC member

Massimo has clearly demonstrated all the requirements for being a PMC
member, and then some: he has been contributing code, bug fixes, and
documentation; he has been actively mentoring users on the mailing
list; andhe  has been evangelizing Tapestry outside of Apache. I think
its high time we added him to the PMC.

Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: [VOTE] Massimo Lusetti as PMC member

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Kalle Korhonen: +1 (non-binding)

Posted by Dmitry Gusev <dm...@gmail.com>.
Dmitry Gusev: +1 (non-binding)

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 10:30 PM, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Massimo has clearly demonstrated all the requirements for being a PMC
> member, and then some: he has been contributing code, bug fixes, and
> documentation; he has been actively mentoring users on the mailing
> list; andhe  has been evangelizing Tapestry outside of Apache. I think
> its high time we added him to the PMC.
>
> Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)
>
> --
> Howard M. Lewis Ship
>
> Creator of Apache Tapestry

> (971) 678-5210
> http://howardlewisship.com

Dmitry Gusev

AnjLab Team
http://anjlab.com

[SUCCESS] Massimo Lusetti as PMC member

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 2:30 PM, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Massimo has clearly demonstrated all the requirements for being a PMC
> member, and then some: he has been contributing code, bug fixes, and
> documentation; he has been actively mentoring users on the mailing
> list; andhe  has been evangelizing Tapestry outside of Apache. I think
> its high time we added him to the PMC.

Binding Votes:

Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1
Igor Drobiazko: +1
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1
Ulrich Stärk: +1
Richard Lewis-Shell: +1

Non-Binding Votes:

Robert Zeigler: +1
Dmitry Gusev: +1
Kalle Korhonen: +1
François Facon : +1
Dimitris Zenios: +1
Taha Hafeez: +1
Bob Harner: +1
Emmanuel DEMEY: +1
Dragan Sahpaski: +1
Dusko Jovanovski: +1
Josh Canfield: +1

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.
Igor Drobiazko: +1 (binding)

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 8:30 PM, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Massimo has clearly demonstrated all the requirements for being a PMC
> member, and then some: he has been contributing code, bug fixes, and
> documentation; he has been actively mentoring users on the mailing
> list; andhe  has been evangelizing Tapestry outside of Apache. I think
> its high time we added him to the PMC.
>
> Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)
>
> --
> Howard M. Lewis Ship
>
> Creator of Apache Tapestry

> (971) 678-5210
> http://howardlewisship.com

Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko
http://tapestry5.de
http://twitter.com/drobiazko

Re: [VOTE] Massimo Lusetti as PMC member

Posted by Robert Zeigler <ro...@roxanemy.com>.
Robert Zeigler: +1 (non-binding)

Posted by Richard Lewis-Shell <rl...@gmail.com>.
Richard Lewis-Shell: +1 (binding)

Posted by Josh Canfield <jo...@gmail.com>.
Josh Canfield: +1 (non-binding)

Posted by Dimitris Zenios <di...@gmail.com>.
Dimitris Zenios: +1 (non-binding)

Posted by François Facon <fr...@atos.net>.

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1 (binding)

Posted by Emmanuel DEMEY <de...@gmail.com>.
Emmanuel DEMEY: +1 (non-binding)

2012/8/21 Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>

> Bob Harner: +1 (non-binding
>
> On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 8:16 PM, Taha Siddiqi <ta...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Taha Hafeez: +1 (non-binding)
> >
> > On Aug 21, 2012, at 12:00 AM, Howard Lewis Ship wrote:
> >
> >> Massimo has clearly demonstrated all the requirements for being a PMC
> >> member, and then some: he has been contributing code, bug fixes, and
> >> documentation; he has been actively mentoring users on the mailing
> >> list; andhe  has been evangelizing Tapestry outside of Apache. I think
> >> its high time we added him to the PMC.
> >>
> >> Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)
> >>
> >> --
> >> Howard M. Lewis Ship
> >>
> >> Creator of Apache Tapestry
> >>
> >> The source for Tapestry training, mentoring and support. Contact me to
> >> learn how I can get you up and productive in Tapestry fast!
> >>
> >> (971) 678-5210
> >> http://howardlewisship.com

Emmanuel DEMEY
Ingénieur Etude et Développement
ATOS Worldline
+33 (0)6 47 47 42 02
demey.emmanuel@gmail.com
http://emmanueldemey.fr/

Twitter : @EmmanuelDemey

Re: [VOTE] Massimo Lusetti as PMC member

Posted by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>.
Bob Harner: +1 (non-binding

Posted by Taha Siddiqi <ta...@gmail.com>.
Taha Hafeez: +1 (non-binding)