Posted to sysadmins@spamassassin.apache.org by to...@gmail.com on 2017/11/25 14:22:04 UTC

Mirror setup

As happy SA user for years I added some servers as mirror

http://sa-update.verein-clean.net

--
tobi

Re: Mirror setup

Posted by Dave Jones <da...@apache.org>.
On 11/25/2017 12:22 PM, tobisworld@gmail.com wrote:
> Dave
>
> checked, had typo in crontab for the path to update script :-)
> Fixed on all servers.
>
> Sorry
>
> tobi

No worries.  Thanks!  Wow.  Four mirrors behind that single URL. Nice!

Also, please join the sysadmins mailing list to help track issues with
mirrors.  I have a script that check the mirrors hourly and emails the
sysadmins list.

Dave

Re: Mirror setup

Posted by Dave Jones <da...@apache.org>.