Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Matthew Forder <fo...@ams.neth.seagate.com> on 2001/11/05 12:08:02 UTC

TDK 2.1 -> CVS Turbine 2.2

Sorry if this appears to be a dumb newbie question but...as far as I
have come with Turbine in the last 3 months I'm still a dumb newbie!!

Okay, I developed and built an application using TDK 2.1, but now I want
to use the latest and greatest Turbine 2.2 *.jars. I've grabbed the
jakarta-apache-turbine2 module from CVS and compiled it okay (despite
the fact the README.txt file in the root of the dist refers to
non-existent documentation in the build dir!!!).

My question is this...do I just need to copy
jakarta-apache-turbine2/lib/*.jar to the WEB-INF/lib directory of my
project? Do I need to recompile my project? Obviously I'll have to
restart tomcat for the changes to take effect, but are the any other
steps involved, or is it really this simple?

Thanks in advance,

Matt

--
   ____  | Matthew J. Forder         | Data Center Supervisor
  / / () | Seagate Techology         | Tel:+31 20 316 7468