Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Brian Braun <br...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/04 17:57:43 UTC

Apache commons email 1.2: How to ask for read and delivery receipts?

Hi,

I'm using Apache Commons Email vr 1.2, the current version.
I want to ask for a delivery receipt and a read receipt. How do I do it? I
have read somewhere that I need to do it using the headers somehow, but
didn't find any reliable and clear information.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Apache commons email 1.2: How to ask for read and delivery receipts?

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <sg...@gmx.at>.
Hi Sebastian,

will add that to the documentation ...

Thanks,