Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Jeffrey Rodriguez <je...@hotmail.com> on 2000/06/22 21:56:57 UTC

Re: No validation performed with recurringDuration and its derived types

Mr. Fernandez,

I am currently working on getting the implementation of the date/time
validators.

Regular expression are only being used on the Pattern facet.

So if you have a Pattern facet it will use the regular expression
parser.

The implementation that I am working uses SimpleDateFormat.

I will post them within the next couple of days.

Thanks,
              Jeffrey Rodriguez