Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Tanveer ul Islam <ta...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/19 06:32:49 UTC

How to use Map?

Greetings,

I have to include a map in my bean that needs to be marshaled like:

public Map<String, UserAccessibility> userRights;

I am able to generate the WSDL if i use *public *and mention no annotation.
Actually i have to change the accessor to *private* but what should be the
annotation? And is there any page where i can find example to use Map with
CXF Web Service?

Thanks in advance.

--
Thanks | Regards,

*Tanveer ul Islam*

*Senior Java Developer*

*Aim-Force Software*

Re: How to use Map?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
If you look in the CXF distribution, there is a java_first_jaxws demo.  It
shows a specific example of writing an adapter to map a Map to constructs that
JAXB can handle.   Definitely the best place to start.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org