Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Ian Forde <if...@marketo.com> on 2014/12/06 01:40:43 UTC

4.3.1 API issue with importing LDAP users

I’ve got a bash script performing an API call (in my case, via cloudmonkey) as follows:

cloudmonkey api listLdapUsers listtype=new display=default filter=username,domain

(note that we’re using Active Directory)

There’s at least one user in AD defined with a capital letter in front.  Example:  “Bjones" rather than "bjones".  Now given that we have a user in CS named bjones, Bjones shouldn’t show up in the output from the above command, but it does.

Is this supposed to happen or is the listLdapUsers supposed to perform a case-insensitive match against currently-defined Cloudstack user accounts?

Thanks,
  -Ian

Re: 4.3.1 API issue with importing LDAP users

Posted by Ian Forde <if...@marketo.com>.
Created.  CLOUDSTACK-8046.  I¹d also like to point out that you may want
to add ³LDAP² to the Components menu in JiraŠ

 -I

Posted by Ian Duffy <ia...@ianduffy.ie>.
Hi.

Posted by ilya musayev <il...@gmail.com>.