Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rian Hunter <ri...@MIT.EDU> on 2006/01/10 05:03:21 UTC

Best Available Version?

"This version of Apache is principally a security and bug fix
release, and represents the best available version of Apache HTTP
Server."

That string is currently under the "Apache 2.0.55 Released" section
of http://httpd.apache.org/. With the release of Apache 2.2.0, is
this still correct?

Rian Hunter

Re: Best Available Version?

Posted by Rian Hunter <ri...@MIT.EDU>.
On Jan 10, 2006, at 11:57 PM, Paul Querna wrote:

> Rian Hunter wrote:
>> "This version of Apache is principally a security and bug fix
>> release, and represents the best available version of Apache HTTP
>> Server."
>> That string is currently under the "Apache 2.0.55 Released"
>> section of http://httpd.apache.org/. With the release of Apache
>> 2.2.0, is this still correct?
>
> No, its not. Feel free to commit a fix.
>
> -Paul

I don't think I have commit access to the site repository. Here's a
patch anyway.

Rian Hunter

Re: Best Available Version?

Posted by Paul Querna <ch...@force-elite.com>.