Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Robin Roos <Ro...@Investec.co.uk> on 2008/03/11 17:56:16 UTC

Build Definition Arguments

Hi All

My project uses Maven2 and the build definition I have created is for
goals "assembly:assembly".  I'm interested in more information about the
"Arguments" field on the build definition panel.

I'd like to send mvn an argument of the form:

    -Dproject.version=9.2.0-build-${continuum.project.nextBuild.number}

Of course this is a "VM Argument".  Does continuum support VM Arguments
such as this and, if it does, must I provide the -D qualifier?

Thanks, Robin.

Before acting on this e mail or opening any attachment please read the disclaimer which can be accessed at http://www.investec.com/EmailDisclaimer/UKEmailDisclaimer.htm
Investec Bank (UK) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

Posted by Drummond Daren - dadrum <Da...@acxiom.com>.
 unsubscribe

Posted by murali mohan <mu...@gmail.com>.