Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org> on 2004/02/12 18:00:34 UTC

ICQ or MSN?

Hey guys,

are any of you on ICQ or MSN?

I'm on MSN as mail _at_ leosimons.com, and ICQ as 167900667.

(replace ' _at_ ' with @ of course)

--
cheers,

- Leo Simons

  people wouldn't obey the rules."
                                                         -- Alan Bennett

RE: ICQ or MSN?

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org>.
> I switched off MSN w/ this install (done after the last worm bit my M$ OS)
> 'cos I object to how they are integrating it into other apps, and so it
> refuses to be shutdown.

+1 but you can still connect to the trolls ;-) by using trillian instead..
d.

Re: ICQ or MSN?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
There are tons of Aapche folks on IRC - http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?IrcChannels

=====

Re: ICQ or MSN?

Posted by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>.

Re: ICQ or MSN?

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
martinvandenbemt _at_ hotmail.com and icq is 74842331
Yahoo is martin_van_den_bemt _at_ yahoo.com but hardly used since the
connection is unstable :)
Using gmain..
Don't use the mail accounts associated with the accounts :)

Mvgr,
Martin

Re: ICQ or MSN?

Posted by Nick Chalko <ni...@chalko.com>.
irc://irc.freenode.net:6667/#apache-gump
yahoo:  nchalko

RE: ICQ or MSN?

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org>.
I'm just a lurker here and, I have to say very happy user of Gump,
but I'm on ICQ as 31592481
AIM as da541044
and Yahoo IM also as da541044
(I bet you can see a pattern emerging!)