Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Sébastien Brisard <ce...@apache.org> on 2011/12/05 09:19:53 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1210359 - /commons/proper/math/trunk/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/math/distribution/

Hi,
for some reason, this committ

> Log:
> - Corrected expressions for mean and variance in distribution.PascalDistribution (MATH-715).
> - Made javadoc more explicit
> - Restored SVN properties to various files in package distribution.

causes checkstyle to complain about "File does not end with a
newline". I initially thought it was because of the svn:eol property
which had gone in my last committ (I've now restored all properties).
Apparently though, it didn't solve the problem. And most curiously,
when I open the offending files, I *do* see a final EOL. Any idea?
Thanks very much,
Sébastien