Posted to user@struts.apache.org by edgar <ed...@blue-moose.net> on 2002/11/14 18:36:20 UTC

JSP Debug / IDE's

I know this is not exactly the place for this question but most of you
have a opionions and experience on this issue.

If you have a standalone piece of Java code with a 'main' debugging is a
piece of cake.  If you are triing to run an iteractive debugger on the
browser / jsp / java combination it is not so straight forward.

I have tried with Codeguide and Eclipse (I am using Resin as my
webserver) and I can't get it to do anything approaching usefullness.

What am I missing?

Thanks

Edgar