Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Felix Cheung <fe...@hotmail.com> on 2019/03/13 17:05:32 UTC

Season of Docs 2019

https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/

Sounds like a good idea?

Google announces the inaugural year of Season of Docs, a Google program that fosters collaboration between open source projects and technical writers. Season of Docs is similar to Summer of Code, but with a focus on open source documentation and technical writers. Details are on  website:g.co/seasonofdocs.

Re: Season of Docs 2019

Posted by Mei Long <ml...@zepl.com>.
I agree. Thank you, Felix. Looks like application opens on April 2nd. I can
sign up for Apache Zeppelin.

Re: Season of Docs 2019

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.

--