Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by David B <ba...@essi.fr> on 2004/06/22 17:49:09 UTC

Problem during installation

Hello,

I had problem when i try to install he source version of lenya.
I try to explain :
After complie cocoon and build lenya.

When i start my server tomcat 5, i can see the first page index.html, and i can
see the "default publication "for example. But when i try to connect the reader
view or the editor view i have this error :

An Error Occurred org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException Unable to get
transformer handler for cocoon://lenya-page/default/authoring/index.xml
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Unable to get transformer handler for
cocoon://lenya-page/default/authoring/index.xml:
org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException: Exception in creating
Transform Handler java.lang.ClassCastException Original Exception:
org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException: Exception in creating
Transform Handler at
org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorImpl.getTransformerHandlerAndValidity
(XSLTProcessorImpl.java:380) at ......................................

I hope that you can help me thank you.