Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Johan Kumps <jo...@telenet.be> on 2021/01/28 20:53:32 UTC

Fuseki Geosparql add data at runtime

Hi all,

I'm using the Jena Fuseki Geosparql server. Currently as a separate
process. My application ahs the need to add geo triples to the dataset at
runtime. Is it correct that in order to be able to query the newly added
triples using a geospatial query that the server needs to be restarted?

In order to automate this process I'm thinking about setting up an embedded
Geosparql server, triggering the shutdown after adding triples and starting
the server again. Can you provide me some pointers? Did anybody else
already have this requirement?

Thanks for your help.

Johan,