Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> on 2006/07/02 22:55:28 UTC

[vote] new committer

I would like to propose a new committer to the Jetspeed team.
His name is Steve Milek. He has been working very hard on the Jetspeed
Desktop since April. His contributions speak for themselves. If you have
not tried out the Jetspeed Desktop, load up Jetspeed in Tomcat, and
point your browser at http://localhost:8080/jetspeed/desktop

Recently, he contributed a drag and drop portlet selector (right click
on the tab menus). We still have a lot of work to do on the desktop
features. Having Steve contributing fulltime will be a very valuable
addition to the Apache Portals team

Here is a list of his contributions to date:

j2o Desktop
   - javascript model (pages, portlets, menus, etc.)
   - portlet UI
   - tab UI
   - menu UI
   - layout UI
   - portlet aggregator
   - portlet selector

permissions portlet
   - editor table ui

+1

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software

Re: [vote] new committer

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
+1

Ate

Re: [vote] new committer

Posted by Randy Watler <wa...@wispertel.net>.
+1

Randy

Re: [vote] new committer

Posted by Shinsuke SUGAYA <sh...@yahoo.co.jp>.
+1

Thanks,
  shinsuke

Re: [vote] new committer

Posted by Santiago Gala <sg...@apache.org>.
El dom, 02-07-2006 a las 14:02 -0700, David Le Strat escribió:
> +1.
>
> ________________________David Le Strat
> Blogging @ http://dlsthoughts.blogspot.com

Welcome to portals, Steve, and sorry for the delay. If you read the FAQ
in http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#newcommitter , you need to fill in
and fax/send a CLA. Once the CLA is acknowledged by the secretary I'll
request your account to infrastructure.

I am accidentally blocked from subversion right now, so I can't see if
your CLA has been received yet, but I hope this will change soon.

Regards,
Santiago

--
VP and Chair, Apache Portals (http://portals.apache.org)