Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Akira Asakura <as...@ah.wakwak.com> on 2006/09/02 05:58:47 UTC

SAX Writer ?

Hello.

What is the class for writer of SAX ?
I search codes and can not find SAXWriter like as Java version.

I made personal SAXWriter with Attribute instance class.
(It ignore about namespace, and support to UTF-8 directly.)
But I want to use xerces code for porting.

Akira Asakura.

AW: SAX Writer ?

Posted by Martin Harm <Ma...@cimt-ag.de>.
Hi,
I used the sample SAXPrint and adjust it a little for my special needs.

cioa
martin