Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/09 15:39:30 UTC

Archetypes

I've fixed the camel archetype and added a test case for it in
servicemix-archetypes-itest.
Please remember to do so when adding a SU ;-)
I've also fixed the archetypes location in maven repo which has
recently changed for an unknown reason (they are back in
org/apache/servicemix/tooling), so i can move them back in
org/apache/servicemix/archetypes if people want to.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Archetypes

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 8/9/07, Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've fixed the camel archetype and added a test case for it in
> servicemix-archetypes-itest.

Awesome thanks! It was on my list to add a test case there... :)

> Please remember to do so when adding a SU ;-)

Will try :)

I've added a page to the developer page to remind us...
http://cwiki.apache.org/SM/adding-a-new-archetype.html

> I've also fixed the archetypes location in maven repo which has
> recently changed for an unknown reason (they are back in
> org/apache/servicemix/tooling), so i can move them back in
> org/apache/servicemix/archetypes if people want to.

I don't mind too much either way.

--
James
-------