Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/14 15:56:51 UTC

Project dependencies and plugin classloaders

Hi,

I have a project (A) which uses the maven-jaxme-plugin. The plugin
allows to configure so-called factory chains. Think of them as plugins
for the plugin.

I have another project (B), which implements such a factory chain.
Project B is one of the dependencies of A. However, the plugin fails
to load the classes from B. In other words, the plugins classpath is
obviously different from the projects classpath.

Do I need to extend the plugins classpath? By looking at the projects
dependency list? If so, how do I do that?

Regards,

Jochen

--
Often it does seem a pity that Noah and his party did not miss the
boat. (Mark Twain)