Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Dwarak R <dw...@solutionnet.net> on 2007/11/12 15:33:24 UTC

solr workflow ?

Hi Guys

How do we add word documents / pdf / text / etc documents in solr ?. How do the content of the files are stored or indexed ?. Are these documents stored as XML in the SOLR filesystem ?

Regards

Dwarak R

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender&postmaster@solutonnet.net  immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.

Re: solr workflow ?

Posted by Venkatraman S <ve...@gmail.com>.
Highly unfortunate!

Re: solr workflow ?