Posted to cli-users@httpd.apache.org by "Ouedraogo, Alassane" <a....@uis.unesco.org> on 2005/03/21 16:49:32 UTC

[cli-users] help request : mod_aspdotnet: No AspNetMount URI for request

Hi,
I try to use apache dotnet module : mod_aspdotnet.so and I can't run aspx file. I have this error message :

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.Please contact the server administrator, contact@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.More information about this error may be available in the server error log.When I see apache error logs I have this message : [Mon Mar 21 10:33:02 2005] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] mod_aspdotnet: No AspNetMount URI for request: /NonFormel/wfEtat.aspx, referer: http://localhost/NonFormel/

Someone can help please

best regards

Extrait of my config for using dotnet

# Configuration pour les pages aspx
LoadModule aspdotnet_module modules/mod_aspdotnet.so

# Use the asp.net handler for all common ASP.NET file types
AddHandler asp.net asax ascx ashx asmx aspx axd config cs csproj \
                   licx rem resources resx soap vb vbproj vsdisco webinfo

<IfModule mod_aspdotnet.cpp>
    # Mount Reporting

    #AspNetMount /StoreVBVS "C:/StoreCSVS/StoreCSVS"
    AspNetMount /StoreVBVS "C:/wamp/www/NonFormel"

    # Map all requests for /StoreCSVS to the IBuySpy application files
    #Alias /StoreVBVS "C:/StoreCSVS/StoreCSVS"
    Alias /StoreVBVS "C:/wamp/www/NonFormel"

    # Allow asp.net scripts to be executed in the IBuySpy example
    <Directory "C:/wamp/www/NonFormel">

        Options FollowSymlinks ExecCGI
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
        Satisfy all
 DirectoryIndex Default.htm Default.aspx index.htm index.aspx index.php index.cgi
    </Directory>

    # For all virtual ASP.NET webs, we need the aspnet_client files
    # to serve the client-side helper scripts.
    AliasMatch /aspnet_client/system_web/(\d+)_(\d+)_(\d+)_(\d+)/(.*) \
          "C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v$1.$2.$3/ASP.NETClientFiles/$4"
    <Directory \
          "C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v*/ASP.NETClientFiles">
        Options FollowSymlinks
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
        Satisfy all
    </Directory>

</IfModule>

Re: [cli-users] help request : mod_aspdotnet: No AspNetMount URI for request

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
At 09:49 AM 3/21/2005, Ouedraogo, Alassane wrote:
>Hi,
>I try to use apache dotnet module : mod_aspdotnet.so and I can't run aspx file. I have this error message :
>

>Internal Server Error

Sorry for the unhelpful error.  Something folks have noticed is that
other non-OK (200) result codes also go to Apache's ErrorDocument.

I'll look (and welcome help in looking) at a directive to control if
you want ASP.NET to serve the error message, or if you want Apache to.

Bill