Posted to user@roller.apache.org by RW <ro...@tauceti.net> on 2007/05/30 18:48:21 UTC

Comments do not work

Hi!

I'm using Roller 3.1 for a while now (updated from several versions
during the last years...) and I've just recognized that the comments
are not working any more. I'm using Tomcat 5.5 and Java 1.5 on Linux
(Debian Etch).

Checking the output of catalina.out and roller.log gives me absolutely
no hint what's going on. There is no entry in the log files when I try
to make a comment and press "Post" button.

Formerly I've configured the comments to be moderated. I disabled
it but still no comments possible. Comments are of
course allowed in the weblog settings and by default comments
for new entries are also allowed for an unlimited time.

Are there anyboy who can give me some hints?

Thank you very much!
Robert