Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Subasini Rath <SU...@endeavourenergy.com.au> on 2018/10/30 05:30:58 UTC

Build and run getting failed in apache nutch 2.3.1

Hi,
  I am a beginner to use apache nutch.  I have installed apache nutch 2.3.1 (source version) in a  windows system in path @  C:\cygwin64\home\apache-nutch-2.3.1-src\apache-nutch-2.3.1.
Also I have installed apache-ant-1.10.5 in path - C:\cygwin64\home\apache-nutch-2.3.1-src\apache-ant-1.10.5

When I am trying to build nutch using ant, the build is getting hanged at the following step. To resolve this issue, I have added all the URLs mentioned in ivysettings.xml to the trusted sites.
Still the issue is not getting resolved.

Could anyone help me in resolving the issue and allow me to crawl my website.

[cid:image001.png@01D4706D.EF895CD0]

Thanks & Regards,
Subasini Rath
O: +91-33 6636-8889