Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Mauro Gagni (EMS)" <ma...@ems-uk.com> on 2000/07/05 13:27:35 UTC

session expired

Hi All,

	I am using tomcat to develop my JSP+benas application. I instanciate some
beans with scope session and I get this problem:

After a while that I leave the browser inactive, the session information is
gone (I store some data in the session) but the beans are still there so
they do not get reinitialized as I would expect.

Is this correct?

Is there a way to free a bean once it has been allocated to a session?

Thanks,
mauro

Re: session expired

Posted by ke...@core.tb.cz.
Hi Mauro,
your bean can implement javax.servlet.http.HttpSessionBindingListener
interface and then you can do some cleanup in valueUnbound method...

regards,
Roman Kratochvil