Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Cameron Smith <ca...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2007/03/24 14:24:57 UTC

Re: OFBiz as windows service

We use: http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.org/doc/english/integrate.html

Took about half an hour to get it working, very simple.

attached is the wrapper.conf file we use, customized for OFBiz

cameron

Re: OFBiz as windows service

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Sorry Cameron,

Seems that your attached file did not get thru. If you can't get it to
come thru, there are solutions : attach in your Confluence profile
(prefered, with some explanations and a link), as a Jira issue, etc.

Thanks

Jacques