Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Murat Ali Bayir <mu...@agmlab.com> on 2006/08/11 12:56:41 UTC

log4j.properties

Hello everbody. here is the first few lines of my log4j.properties file

log4j.rootLogger=INFO,DRFA,stdout

# Logging Threshold
log4j.threshhold=ALL

log4j.logger.org.apache.nutch=ALL
log4j.logger.org.apache.hadoop=ALL

I want to reduce size of log files and want to take only error logs,
which parts of this line do I have to change?

Re: [Nutch-general] log4j.properties

Posted by og...@yahoo.com.

Hello everbody. here is the first few lines of my log4j.properties file

log4j.rootLogger=INFO,DRFA,stdout

# Logging Threshold
log4j.threshhold=ALL

log4j.logger.org.apache.nutch=ALL
log4j.logger.org.apache.hadoop=ALL

I want to reduce size of log files and want to take only error logs,
which parts of this line do I have to change?

-----
Change the last two lines to:

log4j.logger.org.apache.nutch=WARN
log4j.logger.org.apache.hadoop=WARN

You could also set it to DEBUG or INFO or ERROR or...FATAL?

Otis