Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2009/11/27 11:59:49 UTC

Wiki migration

Hi  OFBiz enthusiasts,

We are currently migrating OFBiz wiki (documentation) from Contegix to ASF server. You may experience some slowness during the
migration. At some point we will lock (put to read only mode) the wiki to avoid having to migrate data over and over.

Thanks for you interest with OFBiz

Jacques

Re: Wiki migration

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the update, Jacques.

--
Ashish

Re: Wiki migration

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Wiki migration

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
There will be a "little" delay, we have to make a new import.

Sorry for that

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

Re: Wiki migration

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

Re: Wiki migration

From: "David E Jones" <de...@me.com>

Re: Wiki migration

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Thanks so much for pushing this thru everyone - looking forward to
this stuff being totally migrated.

Cheers,
Ruppert
--