Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org> on 2022/06/02 21:31:23 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Creadur RAT 0.14

Hi, friendly reminder: we  do need at least 3 positive binding votes for
RAT 0.14 to become an official release.

Last day of voting :)

Thanks,
Phil

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
Sure, but on the other hand, we can also assume the RM's approval implicitly.

--
Philosophy is useless, theology is worse. (Industrial Disease, Dire Straits)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Creadur RAT 0.14

Posted by Christofer Dutz <cd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

+1 from me (binding)