Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Rodney Schneider <ro...@actf.com.au> on 2002/10/23 04:29:51 UTC

[SOURCE] Issue #TDKS4 - Multiple database support in TDK-2.2b3 is incomplete

You can view the issue detail at the following URL:
<http://nagoya.apache.org/scarab/issues/id/TDKS4>

Type :        Patch
Issue Id :    TDKS4
Reported by: Rodney Schneider
             rodney - (rodney.schneider@actf.com.au)

Details:

Platform: All
Operating system: Redhat
Description: Two files are moved into the WEB-INF/conf directory during newapp generation, second-schema.xml and third-schema.xml, which contain the following tags:
<database name="second">
<database name="third">

This causes create-db.sql to be generated with the following lines:
drop database if exists second;
create database second;
drop database if exists third;
create database third;

But, the insert-sql uses sqlInsert.databaseUrl...
----
<property name="sqlInsert.databaseUrl" value="${databaseUrl}"/>
<ant
  antfile="${torque.buildFile}"
  target="insert-sql">
</ant>
----
... and the above causes all the sql files to be inserted into the
same database. If we wanted the second and third schemas to be
inserted into separate databases, we would need to have a way to
filter the database names into the database urls used to insert the
sql files.