Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Stefan Priebe - Profihost AG <s....@profihost.ag> on 2018/03/24 14:18:42 UTC

Apache server-status Monitoring / why is it only available through http?

Hello,

is there any reason why the srever-status output isn't:
- available through a local unix socket - so you can grab it even all
workers are busy
- available in a machine readable format even it might be csv...

Thanks!

Greets,
Stefan

Re: Apache server-status Monitoring / why is it only available through http?

Posted by Stefan Priebe - Profihost AG <s....@profihost.ag>.
might this be something - where mod_systemd can be extended? I have
never used it but it already seems to provide some stats.

Posted by Stefan Priebe - Profihost AG <s....@profihost.ag>.

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.