Posted to discuss@apachecon.com by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org> on 2002/06/10 22:21:46 UTC

Might want to update http://www.apache.org/foundation/conferences.html

Someone with sufficient access may want to update
http://www.apache.org/foundation/conferences.html.  It states the following:

    Due to financial considerations beyond our control and unrelated to
    past ApacheCon conferences, our conference producer has decided that
    they are unable to produce the upcoming ApacheCon Europe 2001 in
    Dublin. With only a short time left before the conference was
    scheduled to begin, The Apache Software Foundation has decided that
    it is in the best interests of attendees to cancel the show now
    rather than attempt to find another conference organizer for the
    Dublin event.

    Our current plan is to begin evaluating proposals by conference
    organizers for upcoming ApacheCon conferences, both in Europe and
    the US. News of future events will be posted here and on the
    ApacheCon Website <http://apachecon.com/> when they become available.

    Join the announcements mailing
    <ma...@ApacheCon.Com> list of the Apache
    Conferences Project to keep up to date!

One would probably want it to reflect the upcoming conference and give
people hope ;-)  I'd do it but I couldn't figure out what mail list to
submit the patch to, which cvs module to check out and all of that....

-Andy

Re: Might want to update http://www.apache.org/foundation/confer

Posted by Lars Eilebrecht <la...@hyperreal.org>.
According to Andrew C. Oliver:

> Someone with sufficient access may want to update
> http://www.apache.org/foundation/conferences.html.

Fixed. Thanks.

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht                - Ambition is a poor excuse for not
lars@hyperreal.org              - having enough sense to be lazy.