Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Tom Graves <tg...@yahoo.com> on 2013/09/20 19:55:19 UTC

Moving to apache incubator git?

Hey all,

Sorry if I missed it on here.  I'm curious if there is a plan on when we are moving to the apache incubator git repo?  When should pull requests start going there?  The master branch seems a bit behind from the mesos/spark branch.

Thanks,
Tom

Re: Moving to apache incubator git?

Posted by Vadim Chekan <ko...@gmail.com>.
There was Matei's reply to me a couple of days ago:

--
>From RFC 2631: In ASN.1, EXPLICIT tagging is implicit unless IMPLICIT is
explicitly specified